ERO-OC glue inspection system is controlled from a 12“ touch screen control or iPad, which provides real-time images of the production line, and can also display pictures of the last faulty box detected, for an in-depth gluing defect analysis. The system takes a picture of each box produced, up to 200 photos of faulty boxes can be saved. A data analyzer, encoder frequency divisor and stroboscopic illuminator are installed within an electrical cabinet.
Extra-High Speed Glue Inspection Camera
The control station is supplied with the following as standard:
- Black & white camera.
- Maximum speed: 350 m/min.
- 128 high-efficiency LED stroboscopic camera illuminator.
- Right side support for camera and illuminator OR left side support for camera and illuminator.
- Illuminator driver.
- Encoder divider.
- Marker driver.
- Low noise and 5 meters of protected camera cable.
- 5 meters of illuminator cable.
100% Glue control guaranteed for every type of color and format
Pictures are taken and shown in real time
Leading technology, fully compatible with the majority of glue systems
Complete report of production can be saved and printed
- Smallest readable dot = Ø1.5 at 200 meters/minute.
- Adjustable tolerance threshold to measure if glue levels are too low or too high.
- Adjustable tolerance threshold for shifted glue pattern position at the beginning or at the end of glue patterns (Min. tolerance = 1 mm).