ERO-OS simplified, low-pressure gluing system has been developed to work on high-speed casemaker/flexo-folder-gluer machines.
Simplified Low Pressure Gluing System for Casemaker/FlexoFoldergluer Machines
The ERO-OS system includes the following standard features:
- 2 or 4-channel control panel with automatic function
- Low-pressure, double-diaphragm glue pump, directly installed on the glue bucket
- Low-pressure flow regulator and complete air treatment group
- Electronic digital proportional valve
- Complete encoder with support and pulley, 1 photo-eye, glue filter, glue air hoses, pump support and cover
- 1 complete GT-09 glue station equipped with flap guides for the carton
- Glue bucket with reinforced cover filter and non-return valve
Precise application with perfect cut-off
Super high-speed production
Low maintenance, high reliability
Dot mode for glue savings
Leading technology at a reasonable price
|Maximum speed of production:||Over 210 m/min.|
|Maximum error over 500 m/min:||+/- 1 mm|
|Dimension:||L = 400 mm, H = 1200 mm, W = 770 mm|
|Weight:||25 Kg without glue|
The GT-09 glue stations are equipped with either 2/4 exit nozzles or 3 exit nozzles, and can be installed on the right or on the left, to work top-down or bottom-up.
The control panel is usually installed directly onto the casemaker/flexo-folder-gluer machine.