- The GTE-12/S (single) & the GTE-13/M (modular) glue distributors are made of stainless steel, with a ceramic stem sphere and nozzle.
- This choice of materials results in the prevention of glue sticking to the outside and inside of the nozzle.
- As an optional, an auto-cleaning slide can be installed on this glue dispenser. The glue quantity can be adjusted by setting the knob on the head of the glue distributor.
- The glue dot mode saves large quantities of glue. Maximum speed operating on dot mode: 210 m/min.
- The GTE-13/S is tested at 20° air temperature and with 900 mPas glue viscosity.
Non-contact electromagnetic single & modular glue gun
- Extra high speed production
- Top technology at a reasonable price
- Ceramic stem sphere and nozzle
- Cut down on glue quantities selecting the dot mode
- High precision and maximum cleaning
|Maximum speed:||1000 cycle/sec.|
|Dimension without any support or accessories:||L= 52 mm, H = 122 mm, W = 20 mm|
|Weight without any support or accessories:||GTE-13/S: 0,300 Kg
GTE-13/M: 0,320 Kg
|Standard coil:||6VDC, 24 VDC available at request|
|Ugello standard:||1 hole Ø 0.4 mm (available at request: 0.6 and 0.8 mm) and 0,4 mm 2 hole 60°|
|Maximum glue pressure:||28 bar|
|Glue viscosity range:||Min. 500 mPas, Max. 1200 mPas|